Primary School - Further Education
Coaching offers a safe space, time to reflect and talk openly, to develop your confidence and resilience so you can learn how to manage the worries of life’s many challenges at home, in school, with friends, or further education.
Where subject tutors build knowledge, with a coach you can learn to believe in yourself, remove limiting beliefs and become ambitious, find solutions to challenges and set aspirational goals to achieve your aspirations. Coaching can have a positive impact on mental health and wellbeing and reduce the possibility of anxiety and depression. We need to change the statistics from one in eight young people aged 5-19 being diagnosed with a mental health disorder, to all young people flourishing and achieving their potential.
Benefits of Youth Coaching:
- Reduce worries and anxiety to build resilience to deal with life’s challenges.
- Overcome fear of failure, negative self-doubt and remove barriers to success.
- Increase motivation, optimism, confidence and ambition to achieve exam success.
- Decide next steps and career pathways from school to further education or work.
- Increase mental health and wellbeing, by building confidence and self-efficacy, to achieve potential.
- Improve relationships with family, friends and peers.